Single lesson (1.5 hours)
- A single 1.5 hour (90 minute) lesson of custom-tailored training to meet your needs as a real-world pilot or simulator enthusiast
- Check out the Training Modules page for inspiration on the various topics that can be covered during our sessions
- Full refund if you’re not satisfied
Here you can purchase a single 1.5 hour lesson, if you prefer to pay in advance.
For more general information: Visit the remote simulator coaching page
- You can use the flight simulator of your choice. (Note: X-Plane is my preferred platform from a training perspective)
- Ensure your internet upload speed is at least 2 Mbps. If it’s not, I can recommend some alternative solutions that will allow us to share your cockpit view.
- I typically use Zoom for sharing your screen and audio. Ensure you have a working external computer microphone that we can use for clear communication. I recommend testing your audio prior to our first session by conducting a Zoom test call. Typically we do not use webcams, unless you request otherwise.
- By working together, you understand that my remote coaching service is not considered to be loggable flight, simulator, or ground instruction. It is solely a supplemental coaching service that is not a substitute for formal in-aircraft training or ground instruction with the certified flight instructor who will be signing your logbook.
What is your availability like?
I am generally available from 8 AM – 8 PM eastern time. I may be able to accomodate other times on request. All scheduling is done through an online scheduling system. If you purchase a package and find that it is too difficult to schedule your lessons, you can request a refund.
What happens after I purchase?
I will be in touch right away to discuss your first lesson and a training plan.
In your purchase receipt email, you will receive a link allowing you to schedule your first lesson.
Questions before you purchase?
Please contact me directly at email@example.com